Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagged

The rules are simple. Answer each question, plug your answer into Google Image Search (go to google.com and click on images in the upper left corner), and pick a picture from the first page of images from your search results.
1. Your age on your next birthday.

2. A place you'd like to travel.
Rome
3. Your favorite place.
My room
4. Your favorite object.
My phone
5. Your favorite food.
Basically anything chocolate
6. Your favorite animal.

7. Your favorite color.
Baby Blue
8. The town where you were born.

9. The town where you live.

10. Name of past pet.

11. Name of past love.
He was my fish
12. Best friend's nick name.

13. Your screen name.
The Life of a Teen
14. Your first name.

15. Your middle name.

16. Your last name.

17. Bad habit of yours.
Licking/Chewing on my lips
18. Your first job.

19. Name of grandmother.

20. College grad/major/occupation.


I tag:
Rebekah
Daddy
Katie
Jessica
Mrs. Jenni

No comments: