Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bored


As I sat here, and helped my mom with her blog (yet again), I thought that I should write another blog.

Wednesday I got my permit. I drove around my neighborhood for about an hour. Then on Thursday, I went driving again, and Mom let me drive on both Balch and County Line. So yesterday when my dad and I went driving (in his Stick Shift truck, rather than the automatic van, which was the only vehicle I had driven before). I was driving through the neighborhood, which was not very easy. Then dad was expecting me to pull out, across County Line road. I had barely even driven the truck for a couple minutes, and he expected me to drive on County Line. Bad idea. Before pulling out onto County Line, I stopped the car, to wait untill it was clear, and it stalled. Bad start. Then I had a mental breakdown, and started to cry. I ended up having to switch places with him, and he pulled into Liberty Middle School (my school where I am stuck, even though I am a high school student. They can't fit us at Bob Jones High School). So I got in, but we couldn't go anywhere, because I was having trouble getting it to get up and go, so we sat there in the car forever not even going anywhere. After I finally desided to try again it took awhile to actually go anywhere. The achool baseball team was practicing though, so we left, and went to Heritage Elemetary School, and drove around there. Dad drove there, because in order to get there we had to drive on County Line, yet again. I then drove around Heritage, and I think I did an okay job.

Well... I need to go do the dishes and eat some food.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You'll get it sweetie - don't give up! Mr. Frankie tried to teach me to drive stick 20 years ago and I almost drove us off a small cliff in the desert - with Drew in the back seat! - I'm so very proud of you for even trying - maybe after you get it down you can teach me! ;-)