Saturday, March 29, 2008

Books are Taking Over My Life!

So, I am currently reading the Twilight Series. I am one of the worlds slowest readers, and I managed to finish Twilight, a 498 page book in three school days! It was so good that I didn't ever want to put it down. Now I am reading New Moon, the second book in the series. On Thursday I was reading it, and it got to a sad part, and I ended up being in a bad mood all day, and so Thursday was a bad day. On Friday I read it again, and guess what... I had a good day, and in New Moon the book was happier.

Who knew that a book could have a role in your mood, and how your day goes. I sure didn't.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow!! You must be a super fast reader!!...btw, I'm your mom's friend from church!!

Wendyrful said...

I'm just so PROUD OF YOU!!!!! For those of you who don't know... Amanda has never been a fan of reading... I don't think she's ever read a book with more than 200-300 pages, and most of them were NOT voluntary (as in had to read something for school), but even the books she has read for fun have taken her a long long time. I'm so excited you've finally found something of interest to you and the fact that in less than three weeks, you have read nearly 1,700 pages!!! AMAZING!!! and I knwo you would jump right in to the 4th book as well, if it were already out!

Traveling Deckers said...

There is a third one, Eclipse, keep reading. Soooo good.