Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Births: The Natural Way

So, I went to a birth with my mom today. Mrs. K had a good birth. I was trying to think about how many births that I have been at. I counted a total of 10 bitrths, that I can think of. Only three of them have been my siblings. If I counted mine, that would make 11. Anyways. My day was long, and then we came home, and are about to have birthday cake for Liam's birthday. I can't believe that he is 2. It doesn't seem that long since he joined our family.

2 comments:

Wendyrful said...

I have really enjoyed having you attend those births with me. You are alwasy so helpful, and jump right in whenever you are needed and know just what to do! You are awesome. I love you!

Traveling Deckers said...

Amanda, I think it is soooo cool you get to help your mom. I watched the video of when Liam was born and how you helped your mom. You have a very special gift.